Welcome to Cannington
Cannington is a thriving village. Unlike many places it has retained its true community feel. We have vibrant churches and schools, social clubs and groups meet here regularly. We also have proper village shops and five well- supported pubs!
Please take a look through the pages here; as well as lots of local info and news you will find details on where to stay, where to go and things to do. You will also find a directory of businesses from the Parish who you can contact. All the people and companies advertising here, (whether a large company or a one-man band), share one thing - they are all Cannington companies; using them helps contribute to keeping our village alive.
Chairman to Cannington Parish Council
- Christmas Craft Fair at the Walled Gardens of Cannington 15 Oct 2013
- Speed Watch Volunteers needed 30 Sep 2013
- Interest free loans from Sedgemoor District Council for bulk buying oil and wood fuels. 31 Jul 2013
- Comments section on website 28 Jul 2013
- Children's Holiday Club 9.30-12noon- Tuesday 27th - Friday 30th August at the United Reformed Church 08 Jul 2013